Don't Ignore Air Conditioning Problems like:
- Decreased air flow from the registers.
- Strange noises coming from the air conditioner.
- Moldy odors coming from the duct work when the air conditioner is running.
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to.
- The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing).
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house.
- Your outdoor fan in the air conditioner won't come on.